We will assist you in the selection, implementation, and configuration of emergency operations center (EOC) software. This type of software is often referred to as crisis information management systems (CIMS) and is used to help manage information in the EOC.
We can help you select and configure EOC software to meet your unique needs and requirements to help you manage EOC information.
Implementation services may include:
- Populating databases
- Customizing for local issues
- Applying your nomenclature
- Modifying forms
- Integration of maps and mapping data
- Customizing reports
- Adding information and links
- Creating or modify documentation
- Organizing and defining roles
- Setting user role and security settings
- Acceptance testing
- Review of EOC operations and communications
- Training staff and conduction exercises
- Experienced consultants can speed successful implementation
- Shorten transition time
- Improve procedures
- Increase capabilities
We install, configure and populate EOC software applications.
We can customize your existing EOC software to work better in your EOC environment.