Damage Assessment Plan and Implementation Procedures
A standardized system and process to determine immediate disaster needs and extent or magnitude of a disaster. This service provides:
- A plan, procedures and system design that will enable local authorities to implement a comprehensive damage assessment process that will meet local needs emergency response planning needs.
- The disaster impact analysis required by state and federal agencies.
- Priorities and need for outside assistance are quickly established.
- Response and recovery activities are driven by the same assessment procedures at all levels.
- Community preparedness activities for recovery are focused, and during response are consistent with needs, programs at state and federal levels.